“LGRRC 8 is a primary institution in knowledge management, a forerunner in carrying out multi-stakeholdership and convergence towards peaceful, progressive and resilient local governments.”
M I S S I O N S T A T E M E N T :
To uphold integrity and social responsibility through collective efforts in providing capacity development, calibrated processes and standardized performance, data banking of good practices, tools and solutions that promote teamwork/collaboration for excellence in local governance.
K M V A L U E P R O P O S I T I O N :
“We help build LGU capabilities and steer them towards excellence in local governance.”
V A L U E S :
• INTEGRITY AND HONESTY
• RESULTS ORIENTED
O B J E C T I V E S :
1. Improving LGU performance by providing the necessary capacity development interventions and Building network and Partnership for Good Governance;
2. Developing the core competencies of DILG officers who will be the frontline service providers to our clients in implementing the LGRRC policies and programs;
3. Creating services and products that could bring excellence in local governance; highlighting peace and resilience.
4. Adopting a digital transformation in office equipment and processes;
5. Adopting a holistic approach in the implementation of DILG PPAs;
6. Develop the Peace and Resilience Center to be a learning hub for coherence, collaboration, and interdependence among various stakeholders towards a peaceful, progressive, and resilient Eastern Visayas;
7. Sharing or converging of knowledge and actions on peace and resiliency efforts of various stakeholders of the region will thrive
8. Ensuring functional inter-agency committees for Peace and Resilience; and
9. Enhancement and strengthening of the LGUs’ capacity to address peace and climate change challenges.
WATCH| The DILG RO8 invites you to learn more about the Local Governance Regional Resource Center (LGRRC) and its services.
The LGRRC VIII is a dynamic and interactive convergence platform that contributes to building the DILG as a Knowledge-Centric Organization and builds learning communities that pursue local governance excellence through knowledge sharing and innovation. The LGRRC also serves as a delivery mechanism of the DILG in implementing programs aligned to its outcome framework.
Posted by DILG Region 8 on Sunday, June 19, 2022