What is LGRRC?
• is a dynamic, interactive learning hub that provides easy access to knowledge and information on local governance and exemplary practices
• is a venue to support the LGUs in local development planning, in their access and use of the LGPMS (Local Governance Performance Management System), and replicating exemplary practices through GO-FAR (Local Governance: Facility for Adaptation and Replication)
• is a venue for the articulation of issues, concerns and trends in local governance through round-table discussions, fora and discussion groups, and similar activities
The LGRRC is a knowledge center on local governance in the region with direct access to an updated library database through the use of ICT (Information Communication Technology) facilities (e.g. internet, video conference and other multimedia facilities).
(1) Multimedia Knowledge and Information Facility
A repository of books, knowledge products, exemplary and replicable practices and audio-visual materials.
The LGRRC-8 has a fairly extensive repository of books, knowledge products, exemplary and replicable practices and audio-visual materials.
(2) Public Education and Citizenship Facility
Handles public fora, conferences and round-table discussions.
(3) Capacity Development Facility
Provides technical assistance and trainings, as well as gives referral service to pool of coaches, local resource institutions and partners.
(4) Linkage Facility
Coordinates with LGUs and other local governance stakeholders to GO-FAR, LGPMS and local development planning.